If your goal is to have a straighter, healthier-looking smile that truly reflects who you are without having to use embarrassing, lifestyle-limiting traditional braces, Invisalign is the perfect choice. Virtually unnoticeable to onlookers, Invisalign clear aligners are a convenient and comfortable way to correct smile imperfections. At Studio Dental of River Park, we are a certified Invisalign provider for the Richmond, TX, area. To learn more about the many smile-restoring benefits of Invisalign, ask us during your next office visit, or call our office today!
Invisalign Clear Aligners in Richmond, TX
What is Invisalign?
First launched over 20 years ago, Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment alternative to traditional fixed metal braces. Instead of bulky brackets and wires, Invisalign uses clear, flexible plastic aligner trays to gently and comfortably move your misaligned teeth into their intended positions in as little as 6 months. What’s also great about Invisalign is that the trays’ removable feature allows you to eat all the foods you love, and easy access for teeth brushing and flossing. Most of all, when your Invisalign treatment is through you’ll enjoy a healthier, more natural-looking smile!
Why Choose Invisalign Over Fixed Braces?
At Studio Dental of River Park we’ve seen some amazing results over the years in patients who chose Invisalign aligners to create their tailor-made smiles. Here are some of the benefits of Invisalign that they’ve mentioned:
- Can be removed for easy tooth brushing and flossing
- Virtually undetectable by others
- Self-confidence booster
- No food restrictions
Many dental insurance plans now cover some of the costs of removable braces like Invisalign, so contact Studio Dental of River Park today to see if your benefits apply!
Your Invisalign Treatment Timeline
On average, most of our Invisalign wearers achieve their smile-restoring goals within 6 to 24 months. Invisalign is indicated for patients with mild-to-moderate teeth misalignments or improper bites (oral malocclusions). Patients who are screened with more serious smile imperfections are referred by Dr. Tien Dang to an orthodontist in the area. Fun fact: Dr. Timothy Dang, Dr. Tien Dang’s brother, is a board-certified orthodontist, and will be joining our team in late Summer of 2019! If you’re a candidate for Invisalign, this is what you can expect during your course-of-treatment:
- 3D scans of your teeth are taken, along with 3D digital X-rays and photos using our comfortable intraoral camera. All that detailed information is then sent to the Invisalign lab.
- At the Invisalign lab, your aligners will be custom designed with computer-aided precision to ensure maximum performance and comfort. Dr. Tien Dang and the orthodontist at the Invisalign lab are in close communication to design and plan the course of action to achieve your perfect smile. Once your custom-made trays are ready, we’ll call you to come and pick them up.
- Your Invisalign aligners are meant to be worn 20 to 22 hours each day, including while asleep, and only removed for brushing, flossing, and eating. If you don’t follow those instructions, you may have to continue your Invisalign treatment for a longer period of time. On average, most patients achieve their smile restoration goals within 6 to 24 months.
- When the initial level of smile correction needed is more pronounced, after your initial Invisalign treatment is over it may be necessary to wear a nighttime retainer for several additional months to ensure all your smile restoration objectives are achieved.
Invisalign clear aligners are a reliable, comfortable, and affordable way to achieve the awesome smile that you’ve always wanted – all without the food restrictions and lifestyle limitations of traditional fixed braces. To schedule your consultation with Dr. Tien Dang today, call Studio Dental of River Park, in Richmond, TX at: 281-560-3001!