Cracked Teeth | Missing Teeth | Oral Trauma | Knocked Out Teeth | Toothache | Dislodged Crowns | Abcesses
Emergency Dental Service in Richmond
Emergency Dentist With Same-Day Appointments
Home > Emergency Dental Service
Dental emergencies around Richmond come in all forms, oftentimes occur without warning, and are usually quite painful. For all those reasons, at Studio Dental of River Park we offer emergency dentistry care for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, and same-day emergency dental care is available to get you back to your normal activities as quickly as possible. Eliminating your pain, while putting restoring your smile, is what our emergency dentistry services are all about at Studio Dental of River Park.
Dental Emergencies We See
In the comfortable surroundings of our Richmond, TX, office, we can promptly and reliably treat these dental emergencies:
- Loose or knocked out teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Soft tissue damage and gum bleeding
- Tooth abscesses
- Loose implants, bridges, crowns or fillings
- Bleeding and dry socket discomfort caused by a tooth extraction
Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
Studio Dental of River Park recognizes the severity of these emergencies and will accommodate the schedule to see dental emergency patients the same day without an appointment.
However, it is also important to note that not all dental emergencies require an immediate visit, meaning a 24-hour, weekend, or saturday dentist may not always be your best choice. A same-day or next-day visit is often all that is called for. Certainly call and ask if there are any doubts at all. We do always try to see patients same-day when possible.
Please note that delaying dental emergency care could worsen the situation and the associated costs of treatment. If you’ve sustained a head injury that is causing concussion-like symptoms, nausea, vomiting, or uncontrolled bleeding, we strongly recommend that you promptly visit the nearest hospital emergency department to have your injuries evaluated.
Dental Emergency Prevention Tips
Although not all accidental dental injuries are preventable, you can use these precautions to help minimize their likelihood:
- Avoid chewing hard food items such as ice, popcorn kernels or hard candies, as they can chip your tooth
- Never use your teeth to cut objects or tear open packages. That’s what scissors are for!
- When engaging in contact sports activities always wear a custom-fitted protective mouthguard. Studio Dental of River Park specializes in fabricating custom-made mouthguards and sportsguards that can even have your team logo on it
- If you suffer from teeth grinding or jaw clenching, notably while sleeping, wear a protective mouthguard
When you or your family member are experiencing a painful dental emergency, every minute counts. Come to Studio Dental of River Park and we’ll promptly provide you with expert emergency dental care in the comfortable and reassuring surroundings of our state-of the-art Richmond, TX, office. If we can be of assistance to you, please call Studio Dental of River Park today at: 281-560-3001!