Various Implant Types Available | 5 Star Reviews | Top of the Line Safety & Technology | Low Cost & Affordable Options
Rated 5 Stars in the Richmond Area
Home > Dental Implants
Lost or missing teeth is not an uncommon occurrence at any age. To restore your smile to its former function and beauty, one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry techniques that Dr. Tien Dang at Studio Dental of River Park offers are dental implants. Dental implants are used to replace one or more individual teeth, support bridgework, or anchor a full set of dentures. Most patients who’ve received a set of dental implants are amazed at how natural their restored smile looks, performs and feels!
Affordable Dental Implants & Smile Makeovers
Why Would I Need Dental Implants?
If you are currently experiencing one or more of these smile imperfections, you may be a candidate for dental implants:
- You have trouble speaking, chewing, and even digesting food because of mouth discomfort
- You have mouth discomfort caused by old dentures or broken dental work
- Your self-confidence is suffering because of a missing tooth or several teeth and cannot smile confidently or speak comfortably
- You’d like to restore your facial structure since missing teeth has caused your facial structures to sag and sink
- You want to replace one or more missing teeth without changing your existing teeth
What to Expect When Deciding on Dental Implants
The dental implant process is a multi-staged-process that requires at least three office appointments over a 6 month or longer period. The reason for the multiple stages is to give sufficient time for each phase of the process to have follow-up appointments to ensure that the implant will look and feel great for many years to come. The dental implant journey at Studio Dental of River Park includes these steps:
- Detailed mouth impressions and 3D digital X-rays are taken to locate all bone and gum tissue to optimize implant placement. This ensures that the implants are placed in the most stable, strong, and esthetic place possible.
- Utilizing all of the information gathered from step one, a digital model is generated to show you exactly how the implant will look when placed.
- On the day of the implant placement, the area where the implant is placed is then comfortably numbed. The implant is then placed with surgical precision using surgical guides and 3D software to assist in the exceptional placement. The tissue above the implant is then sutured, allowing the implant to osseointegrate.
- Dr. Tien Dang then allows for a healing period between 2-6 months. This variation in healing times depends on age, health, bone density, and where the implant is placed. Areas such as the bottom jaw require less time for healing because the bone is denser there.
- A second surgery is then scheduled to uncover the implant and to place a customized “healing cap”. This custom-made “healing cap” allows Dr. Tien Dang to carefully contour and groom the gingiva to give it natural shape and flow so that the implant and gums will look and function in harmony.
- Another healing period then takes place for up to 2 weeks for the gums to be conditioned.
- At the third appointment (third phase), the implant crown is placed, connecting the implant crown to the titanium implant. Once finished, you’ll have a brand-new tooth that will function and look exceptional for countless years to come. The Studio Dental of River Park team will then provide you with care instructions for your dental implants, including foods to avoid, good hygiene habits, and the importance of seeing Dr. Tien Dang for follow-up visits every 6 months for recare appointments.
See more info on Dental Implants at the American Academy of Implant Denistry.
At Studio Dental of River Park, dental implants are just one of the many amazing restorative dentistry services that we offer to patients in the Richmond, TX, area to help them achieve the smile of their dreams. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Tien Dang today, please call Studio Dental of River Park at: 281-560-3001.
Raving Patient Reviews
This is one of the best dental offices I’ve ever been to. The staff is very helpful and informative. They... read moreAli Mohammed5/01/2019
Dr. Dang and his wife Tiffany are really awesome people and his new location is awesome. Really professional and has... read moreEric Escamilla5/03/2019
This was the most sleek, chic and innovative experience I've had at any dentist office in my life! Everything was... read moreCharne Graham7/19/2019
Highly recommended. Came here for a basic cleaning and examination and was treated with a 5-star experience. Dr. Dang and... read moreCheng C6/09/2019
My entire family goes here and we really like it. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Leona is also... read moreSteven tran5/01/2019
This was our first family dental visit and it was with Dr Dang and team. I would say it was... read moreBushra Fatima6/04/2019