Dental veneers are one of the most sought-after dental procedures at Studio Dental of River Park. As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Dr. Tien Dang of Richmond, TX, is highly trained in the art of veneers for restoring chipped or cracked teeth, discolored teeth, misshapen teeth, or to fill in a noticeable teeth space. Once the final veneer is in place, our patients are always amazed at how natural their restored smile looks and feels!
What are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is a highly-esthetic, durable, custom-made thin wafer of porcelain that’s bonded to a damaged tooth’s surface to change its length, color, size or shape. In addition to providing Dr. Tien Dang much artistic flexibility based on your aesthetic goals, a veneer only covers the tooth’s front, leaving the teeth feeling and looking more natural as the tooth is only revitalized from the front. The dental veneers we use are of the highest quality, made in the USA (at our partner cosmetic dental lab in Miami, Florida), composed from biocompatible materials (allergy-free), that are BPA and lead-free. With proper care, your veneers should last for countless years.
Am I a Candidate for a Veneer?
At Studio Dental of River Park, Dr. Tien Dang has artistically applied veneers in our office to the teeth of patients who came in with these dental conditions:
- Discolored teeth
- Antibiotic-stained teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth with worn enamel
- Teeth with excessive spacing between them
How Dental Veneers are Applied
If you are a candidate for dental veneers, this is what you can expect as the process moves forward:
- Dr. Tien Dang will meet with you during a smile assessment to discuss your goals and answer any questions you may have about the procedure. Digital X-rays and photos will be taken of your teeth, which will be used as a platform of discussion to discuss and understand your goals.
- 3D renderings and custom-made models of your teeth will be created to give you an idea of what your smile will look like once the veneer is permanently in place.
- Temporary veneers are then custom made and then applied by using a removable adhesive that allows freedom to continuously adjust the fit and esthetics to ensure that you are getting the smile that you’ve always wanted.
- Once you are completely satisfied with how your new smile looks and feels, we will then permanently cement your new veneers.
We only use USA-made, the most durable and the most natural-looking veneer materials available to ensure that it artistically blends with the rest of your smile. Our veneers are completely BPA and lead-free to ensure that you not only have the best-looking smile, but the most health-conscious one as well. Dental veneers are just one of the creative cosmetic dentistry choices that we offer patients at our art gallery themed office in Richmond, TX. If you would like to learn more about the smile-enhancing benefits of dental veneers or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tien Dang, call Studio Dental of River Park today at: 281-560-3001.