Top Rated in the Richmond Area
Home > Cosmetic Dentistry
Studies have found that most people want to improve their smile in one way or another – including right here in Richmond, TX! Those who wish to improve their smile complain about their chipped teeth, excessive tooth spacing, or teeth discoloration. These smile imperfections can lower self-esteem and cause chewing and speaking discomfort.
At Studio Dental of River Park, the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques are utilized to artistically enhance, transform and beautify your teeth while making those smile imperfections a thing of the past.
Dr. Tien Dang
Top of the Line Cosmetic Dentistry Technology
Smile Imperfections We Treat
If you are currently experiencing one or more of these smile imperfections, you may be a candidate for a cosmetic dentistry procedure:
- Excessive teeth gapping
- One or more missing teeth
- Stained, yellowed or discolored teeth
- Cracked, chipped or broken tooth
- Noticeable metal fillings or crowns
- White spots
Our Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Dr. Tien Dang is highly trained to safely perform these procedures in the comfort of our art gallery themed office:
Find various before & after photos of cosmetic procedures on WebMD.
Book Your Free Consultation Online Now
What You Can Expect: Best Process, Costs, & Prices
Once you’ve placed your trust in the cosmetic dentistry services at Studio Dental of River Park to renew your smile, this is what you can expect as the process moves forward:
- Dr. Tien Dang will sit down with you to discuss your smile-restoring goals, while answering any questions you might have about our cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- We will then carefully examine your teeth and gums, take photo images of your mouth and gums, make any necessary dental impressions, and also take digital X-rays of your teeth and jaws.
- After collecting all this information, we will then work closely with you to develop 3D renderings and customized models of what your restored smile will look like based on your aesthetic goals. We can also create some temporary teeth for you to wear and to show to your friends and family in order to get their feedback.
- When you are completely satisfied with how the results of the actual cosmetic procedure will look and the price and costs involved, we will then get started with the final stages of enhancing and beautifying your smile!
At Studio Dental of River Park, we are a husband and wife team who is truly committed to family, community, and improving the lives of all those we touch in the Richmond area. If you’re ready to get started achieving the smile of your dreams, schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Tien Dang by calling Studio Dental of River Park today at: 281-560-3001.
Raving Patient Reviews
Visiting Studio Dental was a remarkable experience! First of all, I love the flexible schedule! I had a dental emergency,... read moreMartha Donatti5/02/2019
I highly recommend this office! The workers have such a great personality and they make you feel less nervous about... read moreElizabeth Keomanikhoth4/30/2019
Dr. Dang and his wife Tiffany are really awesome people and his new location is awesome. Really professional and has... read moreEric Escamilla5/03/2019
What a great experience at Studio Dental! The front desk staff (Tiffany) welcomed me with her beautiful smile when I... read moreBrittney Wolf5/05/2019
Dr. Dang cares about patients' comfort. They provided a warm neck pillow to use during my visit. Also, there is... read moreDeborah Ryan2/05/2019
I recently went to see Dr. Dang for my routine dental exam. I was greeted by his wife Tiffany as... read moreKristy Saucedo2/10/2019